The Hong Kong Australia Business Association (HKABA) was established by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council in 1987 to promote and strengthen economic ties between Hong Kong SAR / China and Australia. Additionally, the HKABA is a member of the ‘Federation of Hong Kong Business Association Worldwide’. The Federation comprise of 33 Hong Kong Business Associations worldwide with a total membership of over 11,000.
The Association provides networking, investment and trade opportunities between Hong Kong SAR / Chinese companies and Australian comprise. It also provides an opportunity for Australian members to network with other Federation members worldwide.
OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS
PATRON AND ADVISERS
- Mr. Murray Cobban, Former Australian Consul-General based in Hong Kong and Macau
- Ms. Tina Chu, General Manager – Commercial, Acchoir Group
- Mr. Eddie Yuen, Director, Provital
- Mr. Philip Fung, Manager, International Business and Partnerships
YOUNG PROFESSIONAL ALLIANCE
- Ms. Joey Chan, Sales and Performance Manager, Acchoir Group
The YPA is a collection of members spread across the many facets across commerce, accounting, property, media, banking and finance, to help each other to achieve their goals and objectives.